Building ground - For sale
Beautifully situated building plot for a half open building in the historic and protected center of Everberg. A dream. To the right of the protected beech. The initial allotment consists of 4 lots, where lot 1 (open building) and lot 4 (half open building) can be built. Lot 2 is added as a garden zone to lot 1 and lot 3 is added to lot 4.
The total part for the open buildings (lot 1 + 2) is 1118m²; that for the semi-open house (lot 3 + lot 4) 699m².
The following conditions apply to this plot in semi-open building:
- the facade width at the front is 8m61 and at the rear 7m, the construction depth is the same as the house on the right (+/- 14 meters);
- 2 floors possible, possibly a third floor within the gabarit of the obligatory sloping roof (between 35 and 45 °);
- terrace and garden shed possible;
- indoor garage required;
- landscaping with an emphasis on native trees and plants.
Very important in this story is that the open space is protected, the beech keeps its protected status and will still remain a resting point in the center of this beautiful village.
See full permit attached.
- Price: € 235.000,00
- Available: At the contract
- Ground area: 699,00 m²
- Destination: Not disclosed
- Building permission: No
- Parcelling permission: Yes
- Right of pre-emption: Not disclosed
- Intimation: No
- Summons: No